corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Shows/meets/events

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Shows/meets/events
--ToM--

User status: Offline
11th Feb 14 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys used to be very active with regards to going to shows and meets and open days at garages etc etc but due to work commitments and also moving house a few times I haven't been for about 2 years I'm aware the scene seems to have died down a bit from when I was younger but I'd like to get to as many as I can this year especially now my car is almost done at long last!! I'm not on Facebook etc so all the groups advetisents for meets I miss out on, apart from the obvious ones like Pvs which are all over the forums I don't hear of many others so a thumbs up would be great
marklawton

12th Feb 14 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey tom. Billing is good, i went last year and will defo be going this year
--ToM--

12th Feb 14 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i want to do Pvs billing and modified live there the definates and then there's normally something at MWP or a rolling road day or something like that my cavs just come out of body shop so wanna get it out this year lol how u doing mate? I live up your ways now got a place in heswall
marklawton

19th Feb 14 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i heard through andy and pasty. what you driving now? still in the flat above the shops?
--ToM--

26th Feb 14 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah mate Iv had loads of cars since we last spoke u know me haha just sold my bmw 330d and got a white and black civic type r rep its a diesel cheap to run to and from work got the cav and a Carlton gsi 3000 Aswell u?
marklawton

2nd Mar 14 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just bought a mk4 golf gti so corsa is up for sale, also got another corsa and golf that are being broken for parts lol

[Edited on 02-03-2014 by marklawton]
--ToM--

5th Mar 14 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha sounds like your keeping busy then I want to do the shows in my cav this year then sell it and the civic and Carlton and get a mk1 focus rs or a mk4 golf r32 something like that

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Shows/meets/events 24 database queries in 0.0081999 seconds