corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Vidic leaving

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vidic leaving
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Feb 14 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read something the other day about Kagawa, he says he knows his performances haven't been good enough but hes been struggling mentally to get it right at the moment. Maybe one day he will over come it
Robbo

10th Feb 14 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
When have we ever spent £100m in one hit anyway? It'll be done over 2/3/4 transfer windows.
i think the suggestion is that you arent competitive now and need to do it in one hit to try and make yoursleves comeptitive again
Steve
Premium Member

10th Feb 14 at 12:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
When have we ever spent £100m in one hit anyway? It'll be done over 2/3/4 transfer windows.

When have we ever been languishing in 7th place in Premier League era lol
DC90

10th Feb 14 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In terms of world class players, 100m doesnt get you a great deal! Especially in a world cup year. 30m and up for a player who will come in and make an instant impact.
Robbo

10th Feb 14 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup. Plus if you go for UK/Irish like Coleman or Shaw, you can add a 70% pointless premium on top///
DC90

10th Feb 14 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shaw is set on chelsea anyway so we will go abroad for a left back imo. We need two big names in and two players who will be useful squad players. I think even that is being hopeful.
Marc

10th Feb 14 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Carrick? Zaha? Evra?

Forgot Carrick!

I don't think Zaha will make an impact in the first team any time soon and I believe Evra will go.
Eck
Premium Member

10th Feb 14 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DC90
In terms of world class players, 100m doesnt get you a great deal! Especially in a world cup year. 30m and up for a player who will come in and make an instant impact.

Depends on circumstances really. If they were to get Kroos, I believe it would be for less than 30m due to his contract situation.
Cavey

10th Feb 14 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is going to be tough with the world cup though. But could go either way on values, if they have a good one cost more, if they're shit won't cost more. Just means they have less time to integrate with the squad when they sign.

(So tbf, not really go either way. Either pay more, or the same )
Steve
Premium Member

10th Feb 14 at 17:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U lot r fucking me off big stylee

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Vidic leaving 24 database queries in 0.0093160 seconds