corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » GSI Cutting Out!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GSI Cutting Out!!!!
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
   11th May 03 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right had a new Idle control valve fitted yesterday cos the car was revving all over the place, you put the clutch down the revs stay where they are or they go up!!!!. Now when driving dont matter if its 30mph of 80mph the revs just drop to 0 and it cuts out, any ideas, me ecu light comes on and off and the fault said low voltage across throttle position sensor, if i replace this sensor should it fix it
cheers
Mug shot

User status: Offline
11th May 03 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

typically gsi mine keeps reving to high and that

selling gsi and gettin a 2L turbo corsa

New Poll