corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa Sport 1

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport 1
corsaDWsport

User status: Offline
20th Jan 14 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,
Im new to the corsa scene. I worked for Vauxhall a while back and I had one back in 2003 but lets just say my taste was not great in car styling. This week i have purchased a old beaten up corsa sport. Only a few hudred so i though what can go wrong. So far i love the little thing, nice and nippy. Looking to do pits and pieces to it so thought id start a project thred. Heres how it was when i bought it.

corsa by danielwhite399, on Flickr

[Edited on 20-01-2014 by corsaDWsport]
Ian
Site Administrator

20th Jan 14 at 21:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite rare to see a standard pre-V Sport.

What's the plans? Would make a nice SRi replica if you can find plain bumpers for it
taylorboosh

20th Jan 14 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats cool
corsaDWsport

20th Jan 14 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plans are to keep it clean and simple, Tidy up the few rust spots. Needs a new passenger door as its been bent out at the top in the past. Clean and tidy trims. Probably lower it to the floor on a nice set of wheels. Start with that then have a little play under the bonnet. Just really want to restore it and smarten it up.
vx-scottw
Premium Member

20th Jan 14 at 21:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks decent

Clean and simple
Christopher

21st Jan 14 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As Ian said you don't see many if these about so a nice refresh with the paint work and some new wheels and lowering would make it perfect
ArdenblueDan

21st Jan 14 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks great buddy

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa Sport 1 24 database queries in 0.0102630 seconds