corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Football
Hammer

User status: Offline
24th Dec 13 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
If Mikel was sent off. The penalty incident wouldn't of occured.

Not sure of my point. But just saying

Aye, it was 2 incorrect decisions within seconds IMO.

I thought Danny Murphy was chatting utter shite on MOTD2 as well, Mikel's tackle was studs up foot off the ground, late and right on Arteta's ankle. I don't agree with how soft the game has got but for me that a blatant red.
Ben J

24th Dec 13 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In the modern game is was a deffo red. No question.

Our record with Mike Dean as ref is unbelievable. Win % 6.7%. Man U, Chelsea, City are at 60+%. Even Spurs at 50%. Not saying he's bent but.......

[Edited on 24-12-2013 by Ben J]
Rick Draper

24th Dec 13 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10536476/Arsenal-v-Chelsea-Jose-Mourinho-accuses-Arsene-Wengers-side-of-crying-following-Emirates-draw.html
Steve
Premium Member

24th Dec 13 at 10:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant disagree
Robbo

24th Dec 13 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
Lol at the boos
for the ref, nothing else
Robbo

24th Dec 13 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Make that Mikel. Racism.
actually both of them should have been sent off. Ramires for a dangerous tackle and totting up, Mikel for a reckless, dangerous tackle and deliberate attempt to injure another player. Stonewall penalty on Walcott, though as Cavey says, Mikel red and Walcott pen could not both have happened
Robbo

24th Dec 13 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
If Mikel was sent off. The penalty incident wouldn't of occured.

Not sure of my point. But just saying

Aye, it was 2 incorrect decisions within seconds IMO.

I thought Danny Murphy was chatting utter shite on MOTD2 as well, Mikel's tackle was studs up foot off the ground, late and right on Arteta's ankle. I don't agree with how soft the game has got but for me that a blatant red.
Former Liverpool player suggesting Arteta made too much of it shocker
Robbo

24th Dec 13 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mike Dean is the biggest fucking drama queen TV loving cunt Ive ever seen. Wenger needs to kick up a fuss and have him stopped form refifng our games. What Ben has just said is somehwta massaged (selected games only apprantely) but still, our stats with him are appalling. He didnt even talk to Mikel after that tackle, constantly told our players to get upa nd THEN booked Walcott and Rosciky for incidents that were barely even fouls. Absolutely shicking. He had perfect 100% views of both tackles on arteta and the penalty and just got anbgry at our players.

shocking game otherwise, weater ofc didnt help nor did mourinhos dull as fuck 'tactics' (read, cluelessness) of parking the bus. Giroud has to bury those 2 chances at the end.

we were BY FAR the better team yet you could easily argue that chelsea could and should have won the game with a few better chances (mostly from poor defending from us against)

also, chelsea players are pathetic fairies (no surprise from a 'man' who gouged a fellow coaches eyes), rollign around crying and being general pussies for the full 90 (surprisingly, terry and lampard aside, altho lamps is still a fat cunt)

Ramsey should have never kicked the ball out either, ramires is a diving cheating cunt and theres no way theyd have done it for us, in fact lamps didnt kick it out when he had a chance mugs
Robbo

24th Dec 13 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, LOL at Dean giving us 'advantage' when our only stirker got brought down 40 yards form goal
Robbo

24th Dec 13 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyway, a point isnt bad and being 2nd on goal difference to a one man team (sounds familiar!) and we'll likely regain top spot by NYD with a few wins between now and then all being well
Ben J

24th Dec 13 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone knows Mourinho is a massive hypocrite.

chrisritch

24th Dec 13 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Everyone knows Mourinho is a massive cunt.

Ben J

24th Dec 13 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That too.
p

24th Dec 13 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Everyone knows Mourinho is a massive hypocrite.

Oh what, and Arsene 'I didn't see it' Wenger isn't?!
p

24th Dec 13 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
Mike Dean is the biggest fucking drama queen TV loving cunt Ive ever seen. Wenger needs to kick up a fuss and have him stopped form refifng our games. What Ben has just said is somehwta massaged (selected games only apprantely) but still, our stats with him are appalling. He didnt even talk to Mikel after that tackle, constantly told our players to get upa nd THEN booked Walcott and Rosciky for incidents that were barely even fouls. Absolutely shicking. He had perfect 100% views of both tackles on arteta and the penalty and just got anbgry at our players.

shocking game otherwise, weater ofc didnt help nor did mourinhos dull as fuck 'tactics' (read, cluelessness) of parking the bus. Giroud has to bury those 2 chances at the end.

we were BY FAR the better team yet you could easily argue that chelsea could and should have won the game with a few better chances (mostly from poor defending from us against)

also, chelsea players are pathetic fairies (no surprise from a 'man' who gouged a fellow coaches eyes), rollign around crying and being general pussies for the full 90 (surprisingly, terry and lampard aside, altho lamps is still a fat cunt)

Ramsey should have never kicked the ball out either, ramires is a diving cheating cunt and theres no way theyd have done it for us, in fact lamps didnt kick it out when he had a chance mugs

You really are a proper bitter Arsenal fan
How were you far the better team? You created virtually fuck all chances? You only had two shots on target in the whole 90 minutes, at your own ground! You had 54 per cent possession to our 54, and we had the better chances by and large! I don't see how on earth you were 'BY FAR' the better team at all!

[Edited on 24-12-2013 by p]
Steve
Premium Member

24th Dec 13 at 16:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chelsea had nearly exactly double the amount of attempts and shots on targets
Ben J

24th Dec 13 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome. They should be given 3 points then. Fuck the fact that they scored 0 goals.
Steve
Premium Member

24th Dec 13 at 17:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think a draw was a fair result, but Im struggling to see how Arsenal were BY FAR the better side
Ben G

24th Dec 13 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

108% possession total This is outrageous.
Eck
Premium Member

24th Dec 13 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No chance Arsenal were by far the better side. Aye the ref had a bit of a shocker but that is the sort of game that Arsenal really needs to take to their opponents if they want to be at the top come the end of the season. As much as Giroud has done well, its those games that show you need a top striker who will take that one chance he has on days like yesterday.
Ben J

24th Dec 13 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
No chance Arsenal were by far the better side. Aye the ref had a bit of a shocker but that is the sort of game that Arsenal really needs to take to their opponents if they want to be at the top come the end of the season. As much as Giroud has done well, its those games that show you need a top striker who will take that one chance he has on days like yesterday.

I agree. I'd say Chelsea were better 1st half, us 2nd. I still love GIROUD but he needed to take his chance yesterday.

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football 24 database queries in 0.0163431 seconds