corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Difference canon

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Difference canon
Christopher

User status: Offline
20th Dec 13 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, my mrs has the canon eos 1000d which I think is brilliant! A friend of mine is selling his canon eos 450d for a good price considering its brand new! In my eyes they are identical cameras so I need you photography geeks to point out any differences! From a quick google the 1000d is newer, however the 450d has more features? Any advice as quick as possible before I miss out would be great! thanks guys
Rob E

20th Dec 13 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://snapsort.com/compare/Canon_EOS_1000D-vs-Canon_EOS_450D

There is barely anything between them. If you are just going to use it for casual photography then I would go for which ever you personally feel more comfortable using. The only real difference is the auto focus system is a bit better on the 450D.
Christopher

21st Dec 13 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's great rob thanks! Might just have to grab it! Brand new its £200 but might see if I can knock a smidge off
Balling
Premium Member

22nd Dec 13 at 08:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£200 for a 450D seems pretty steep. Wouldn't be surprised if you could find an 1100D on sale for that price.

Unless of course it includes a collection of extras.

Balling
Premium Member

22nd Dec 13 at 09:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, and as for brand new, it's more than 4 years since they stopped making the 450D, so it might have seen very little use, but I don't think it's actually brand new.

Christopher

23rd Dec 13 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ohh really? Didnt realise it was THAT old! :/ Few bits with it but nothing extra as such! Has seen very little use but i think il leave it Thanks for your help as always Mr Balling

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Difference canon 25 database queries in 0.0104790 seconds