corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2005 (05) Renaultsport Megane 225 Cup

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2005 (05) Renaultsport Megane 225 Cup
TimC909

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 13 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up for sale is my Renaultsport Megane 225 Cup. I have owned this standard, unmolested example since January 2013, myself being the 4th owner. It is only up for sale due to a spontaneous purchase of a new car.

The car itself has now covered 72,149miles which will not increase much if at all. Both keys are present as is the original leather service wallet and all of the manuals.

I averaged 34mpg regularly with my commute seeing as high as 420miles to a tank. The car has only ever ran on V-Power or Momentum 99 during my ownership.

The car has service history which can be seen in the pictures below.

The car has been fantastic to own with quite a nice spec:
•Cup Chassis
•Half leather seats
•Auto lights
•Auto wipers
•Headlamp washers
•Power fold mirrors
•Air con
•Cruise control

Mechanically the car has been maintained regardless of cost by myself using genuine or premium brand parts. I have just spent around £1000 in the last 3 months of use fitting:
•New front discs and pads (less then 5 miles ago!)
•New Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres (these where fitted first week in August and I stopped using my Megane when I purchased my new car at the end of September)
•2 new wheels due to curb/buckle damage.
•New genuine Renault front and rear wipers ready to be fitted for the new owner.
•I will also get the oil changed this week using a new genuine Renault filter and 5w40 oil.

Unfortunately as with any 8 year old car there are a few bad bits.
•2 small dents on The offside door
•1 small dent on the near side rear quarter
•There are a few stone chips on the bonnet and front bumper.
•There is little bit of bolster wear on the drivers seat.
•The Air Con also has a small leak and does not blow conditioned air

The car has just ran out of Road Tax and MOT, but I shall get a full 12 months MOT for the purchaser to confirm its clean bill of health.

The last and final point to be made is I currently don't have possession of the V5 which is annoyingly some 8 weeks after I sent it, still with the DVLA for the reg plate transfer onto my new car. I did not advertise the car earlier for this reason alone but I could now do with freeing up some cash and having the space back on my parents drive.

I am not looking for a PX as I have already replaced the car, looking for a quick cash sale at £3250 ono for the car on its original plate.

I will be very sad to see it go as it really is a decently quick, good looking, comfy, fun car which can also be great on fuel when you want it to be.

If anybody would like to speak to me, please feel free to fire me a PM and I shall share my number and answer any questions you may have.

The car is currently located in Skelmersdale, Lancashire, WN8 postal area.

Some pictures:

Outside

Inside

Docs

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2005 (05) Renaultsport Megane 225 Cup 25 database queries in 0.0109949 seconds