corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » project car no. 2 is well under way :D

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author project car no. 2 is well under way :D
Kris TD

User status: Offline
10th May 03 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, my bro collected his 96 corsa on tuesday.
mods so far:

de badged, corsa c side repeaters, red calipers, tarted up engine bay painted silver and red, front bumper has had the grills cut out and been fully smoothed, rear bumper and archs off for colour coding, fixed the previous owners bodge jobs (fair few of them too).

gotta bosh on the full sus kit at some point but sodding raining now
BabyBlade

10th May 03 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds alot since tuesday!
Kris TD

10th May 03 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, looks a right state at the moment, has no front end on it, lol. soon as i get my steels back they are going on so dad can refurb the alloys it came with.
Rover Steve

10th May 03 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cleaned my engine bay before my mate came round. Here's a nice piccy for you lovely people

In the first week i changed the dash, uprated the brakes, fitted an intercooler spray working off a pressure valve, boost guage, clear side repeaters, laguna splitter, 8310 car kit wired in myself, new carpet, thermostat and de-cat. Still yet to lower it though

Sounds like you're doing a class job. any chance of some pics?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » project car no. 2 is well under way :D 23 database queries in 0.0095909 seconds