corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions League Thread - Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger & Ben J

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Champions League Thread - Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger & Ben J
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 13 at 22:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was the same Every time I saw him play for Inter he was a huge disappointment.
Tbh, I'd rather see Ibra. As much as Ronaldo is sensational, the big bone idol Scandinavian is something else. He is more likely to produce an extraordinary moment in a game. If neither Ibrahimovic or Ronaldinho are at the World Cup, I'll be rather upset.
Cavey

24th Oct 13 at 05:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
They are a classless bunch. Some excellent players though.
Has anyone seen all of Ibra's goals yet? On my mobile so can't link but his backheel and stunning volley is typical Zlatan. Does fuckall for so long then produces absolute magic.

I linked the first 3 (from my mobile) about half a page up, also has his 4th on there now

http://bbcsporf.lockerdome.com/articles/110038512

[Edited on 24-10-2013 by Cavey]
Eck
Premium Member

24th Oct 13 at 06:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My excuse is I was working Tremendous goal for the hat trick.
Cavey

24th Oct 13 at 06:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, 4th wasn't bad either!
mwg

24th Oct 13 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rooney looked great. Kagawa had some really nice touches. We seemed to do everything but get the ball in the back of the net.
Steve
Premium Member

24th Oct 13 at 09:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure why people were suggesting it was as an unconvincing win, it was as much of a one nil Thrashing as you are likely to see. Sure there was a fifteen minute spell where they were under it a bit but that happens.
Conway563

24th Oct 13 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
My excuse is I was working Tremendous goal for the hat trick.

Surprised no one has mentioned his goal from the weekend yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6idcclwLUSM
Conway563

24th Oct 13 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ

What is the deal with your lot pal?

Good crowds, loads of heritage, decent manager, yet like last season and many season before, struggling? Bristol Rovers should not be fannying about down the bottom with Spaccy.

No idea, TBF I've not seen much this season but opinion seems to be divided over whether Ward knows what he's doing anymore
Injuries haven't helped (again) but it seems to be a massive confidence issue.
Seems to be lots of fans of both Bristol teams both shouting for Holloway
AlexSXI

24th Oct 13 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ

What is the deal with your lot pal?

Good crowds, loads of heritage, decent manager, yet like last season and many season before, struggling? Bristol Rovers should not be fannying about down the bottom with Spaccy.

No idea, TBF I've not seen much this season but opinion seems to be divided over whether Ward knows what he's doing anymore
Injuries haven't helped (again) but it seems to be a massive confidence issue.
Seems to be lots of fans of both Bristol teams both shouting for Holloway

Judging by Ward's final months, in fact most of his tenure at ColU he doesn't know what he's doing.

Saying that, his former assistant Joe Dunne, now our manager, doesn't know what he's doing either!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions League Thread - Happy Birthday Arsene Wenger & Ben J 24 database queries in 0.0123551 seconds