corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » christmas came early.. kata flyby 77pl rolling camera bag

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author christmas came early.. kata flyby 77pl rolling camera bag
will_ainsworth

User status: Offline
10th Oct 13 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I ordered one of these as i added another big body to my arsenal and it wouldnt all fit in my bag.

came this morning and they sent two by mistake...

so before i put it on ebay if anyone wants one cheaper that rrp which is 299.95 im open to offers...

also might sell my lowepro flipside 400 aw if anyone wants/needs one of them rrp is £99 ...

kataflyby 77pl:
The Kata FlyBy-77 PL Black Photo Rolling Bag is a sleek, low-profile camera bag with integrated wheels. The FlyBy-77 can hold 2-4 Pro DSLR camera bodies with 8-10 lenses (up to 600mm), flash and many other photo accessories. It also fits HDV Camcorders such as the Sony F3, Panasonic AF100 or even larger models with the external mic and viewfinder dismantled. Use the numerous modular Aeriform dividers to custom fit your exact gear needs in the spacious main compartment. Along the front panel is a full length flexible 15.4'' laptop sleeve, which when not in use just flattens out of the way. Travel documents and personal effects can be stored in the flat external pocket.

lowepro

morpheus22

28th Oct 13 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what you after for the lowepro will?, u2u me
will_ainsworth

30th Oct 13 at 03:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make me an offer! I also bought some nano technology spray stuff for fabrics the other day and sprayed all my bags, works a treat, rain just slips right off them all now and did this to the lowepro too...

sent the kata back to wex and got a full refund!
MarkSport

3rd Nov 13 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm after a bag that will hold 2 camera bodies, 4 lenses and 2 flash guns. Is that lowepro big enough? I've currently got a lowepro 202aw slingshot
will_ainsworth

3rd Nov 13 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really depends on what lens and bodys.. I was just able to fit in 1 x 5dmk2 (gripped) 1 x mk3 (gripped) 70-200 2.8 24-70 2.8 and 16-35 2.8 at a push

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » christmas came early.. kata flyby 77pl rolling camera bag 24 database queries in 0.0103059 seconds