corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Protein - powders & foods

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Protein - powders & foods
Hammer

User status: Offline
16th Oct 13 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there anything you can eat which doesn't make you ill?
Tom G

17th Oct 13 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with Hammer. Fag. Stop googling your illnesses too.
noshua

17th Oct 13 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WPI should be fine if you're lactose intolerant, most of the sugar (lactose) is filtered out, I used to have the MP WPI and I was fine (lactose intolerant, if you didn't work it out).

Could always buy some Lactase tablets from H&B/Amazon, take 1 or 2 and you'll be fine. How can you be lactose intolerant and "get on fine" with cheese?

Soya protein is dogshit. I'm glad I only bought a small bag, have to blend it with fruit to make it drinkable, not ideal if you want one whilst you're not at home.

I use this; http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk/sports-supplements-whey-protein-reflex-nutrition-micro-whey-2-27kg#.UmBb29KsiSo

98% lactose free (it's WPI) and has lactase enzymes and bacteria in (bacillus coagulans)
deano87

18th Oct 13 at 05:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks, might check it out. Although I'm getting on alright with the soya. Even with water. I do have to mix it with Nesquik though effectively making my own flavoured stuff!

I can have cheese because I'm ok with goats milk/products!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Protein - powders & foods 24 database queries in 0.0119231 seconds