corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C SXi+ 1.4 16V (2006)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C SXi+ 1.4 16V (2006)
mar_cus

User status: Offline
28th Aug 13 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - VAUXHALL
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.4 16V
Mileage - 70000
Price - £2750

Location - Congleton, Cheshire

I've had the car from when I was 17. It has been well looked after but now the time has come to sell as I'm looking to upgrade.

The car has general wear and tear as you would expect. A few subtle modifications have been done to the car but nothing major to raise the insurance premium to a massive amount. The specification of the car is as follows:

Corsa SXi+ (half leather seats and air con)
Standard 1.4 16V Engine (90 BHP)
Astra MK4 Coupe Alloys in Anthracite Grey
Irmscher Front Grill
Lowered on Hottuning Coilovers
Powerflow cat-back exhaust with 3" inward rolled tailpipe
Alpine IDA x200 Headunit with Ipod/USB adapter

Everything else on the car is standard.

The car has part service history as there was a period where I serviced it myself, but the previous 2 years the car has been serviced by the local garage. It has tax until Feb 2014 and MOT until March 2014.

If you have any other queries, please don't hesitate to contact me.

[Edited on 28-08-2013 by mar_cus]

[Edited on 28-08-2013 by mar_cus]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C SXi+ 1.4 16V (2006) 25 database queries in 0.0116620 seconds