corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » PS One in Car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PS One in Car
C4RSA16V

User status: Offline
8th May 03 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys & gals, my first post on here so be nice eh?!! hehe!
Am planning to fit my PS One in my Corsa, but am struggling to find a 12v power converter. I know there's the one that plugs into the fag lighter but I'm sure ive heard there's a replacement power board for 12V supply. I've scrolled thro the net and have only found one for the PS2. Help peeps!!

Ta muchly!
Richie

8th May 03 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is one for the PS2, and the old playstation 1.

Unfortunatly an internal 7.5 volt replacement board from 12v isnt availiable for the PS One yet. Best thing you could do is buy the one that plugs into the fag lighter and hardwire it into the system.

C4RSA16V

8th May 03 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks mate, what about the one for the old Playstation 1, wheres that from? - my mates got one hanging round he doesn't use any more!!
Richie

8th May 03 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.mobiletoys.co.uk/acatalog/Mobiletoys_DVD___Video_Players___Accessories_67.html, even if you get the kit, same for the PS2, it either plugs into the fag lighter, or you hardwire it to a live and earth.
C4RSA16V

12th May 03 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks mate, much appreciated!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » PS One in Car 24 database queries in 0.0080228 seconds