corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap BMW E36 M3

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheap BMW E36 M3
jimmy 2.1

User status: Offline
12th Aug 13 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - BMW
Model - E36 M3
Engine - 3.0 straight 6
Mileage - 166K
Price - Cheap! See prices at end of ad

Location - West Yorkshire
Contact phone number - 07966032809

Quick spec-

HSD Monopro coilovers (height, damping, camber and castor adjustable)
Polybushed bottom front arms and rear arms
Strut brace
Suade Vader interior with black dash (pretty rare set up!)
300mm Momo steering wheel
De-spoilered boot lid
Blue Flame cat back exhaust
Short shift

The car has done 166k and runs/drive perfectly. It has an absolute ton of history with it including the service book stamped up to over 150k. I have the car booked in for a service on Tuesday (6/8/13) so will have FULL service history. MOT'd till Feb '14 and Taxed till November. The car was originally for sale on Work Rezax wheels - these have now sold so the price of the car has now changed. The wheels that are on are (of all things!!) M3 reps and aren't in good condition (kerbed and flaking paint). They were to be used in winter time to save my good set and ideally on so the new owner can drive the car away and change the to their own nice set.

Prices:

£2650 on the drive away wheels with HSD coilovers
£2500 on the drive away wheels with basic coilovers
£2500 bring your own wheels with HSD coilovers
£2300 bring your own wheels with basic coilovers

Prices are firm. I'm not going to entertain daft "cash" offers thankyou! This is a very cheap M3 priced to sell. An unforseen set of circumstances forces this sale and the new owner will be far from disappointed. If you have any questions please ask! I have left a pic on from when it was running the Work wheels to show how good it can look on a nice set of wheels.

[Edited on 15-08-2013 by jimmy 2.1]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap BMW E36 M3 25 database queries in 0.0114689 seconds