corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Good Body Shops

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Good Body Shops
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
8th May 03 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am being totally fu@ked around by the body shop I am supposed to be getting me car done at. They tell me 3 weeks its now been 7 I need somewhere in the north east preferably teesside that can do me a shit hot job for as cheap as possible not taking my eyes out can n e 1 point me in the right direction or if someones got a mate that can sort it for me, thanks for n e help Paul.....
keithSRi

8th May 03 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try gt refinishers near ugc in middlesbrough
Karnage Corsa

8th May 03 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right well the one I was supposed to be going to was just round the corner from there called jsl round the corner from mcdonalds. What type of service do u get mate ? do u know the people that run it cos its a big job I want doing and want it in asap really
tobyD

12th May 03 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

clifford autobodies in Byker, they did loads for my corsa......bodykit, flush tailgate. to give u an idea of how much they cost, it cost me £80 to get my boot flushed, and sprayed, plus a boot soleniod fitted. hope that helps, toby.
Karnage Corsa

12th May 03 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right to update you this is what is happening, they said they can fit me in to do the front and the skirts to get my car back on the road cos I started it up yesterday and it sounds like a bag of shit, then I am going to take it elsewhere to get the spoiler flush boot smooth scuttle and other daft bits done elsewhere will ring round for qoutes in the next week or so...

New Poll