corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Meet

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Meet
Corsaman303
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 13 at 23:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any meets coming up soon?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

24th Jul 13 at 01:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first sunday of every month
XE Col
Premium Member

5th Sep 13 at 20:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's happened to these?
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

5th Sep 13 at 21:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been busy the last few months, I'll get a Blackpool illuminations meet sorted for next month and hopefully get things moving again.
XE Col
Premium Member

6th Sep 13 at 21:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsaman303
Premium Member

20th Sep 13 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any news on doing the blackpool meet
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
20th Sep 13 at 21:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up for that.

Mike - run it by Phil see what the MR2/etc. people are up to.
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

21st Sep 13 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry, not had much time on the Internet since I've moved. The MR2 lot are doing the 14th Oct, it's a Monday which is fine for me, I think they're looking at a 7:30 start, drive through the lights then stop at a sit in chippy. Does that sound ok for people?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
22nd Sep 13 at 04:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm good for that date.
XE Col
Premium Member

23rd Sep 13 at 21:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds good

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Meet 24 database queries in 0.0113649 seconds