corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » photo prints,

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author photo prints,
tom130691
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Jul 13 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a professionally taken photo that i need printing with a decent quality,

where would you recommend?

8" x 12"
andy1868

31st Jul 13 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you still need this? :/

For that size DS Colour Labs should be fine. Anything bigger i've always used Loxley Colour because they're fantastic for bigger stuff and the service is as excellent as their quality.

Only annoying thing with DSCL is that they like the images to be profiled to them, Loxley will colour correct for you which for me is always worth the extra money

[Edited on 31-07-2013 by andy1868]
tom130691
Premium Member

31st Jul 13 at 21:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

literaly did it the other day

digilab i used, just under £7 and the quality is spot on, having said that the images was a stupidly high resolution

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » photo prints, 24 database queries in 0.0055161 seconds