corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 BMW E36 328 ///M Sport Cosmos Black

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1998 BMW E36 328 ///M Sport Cosmos Black
jimmy 2.1

User status: Offline
18th Jun 13 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - BMW
Model - E36 328 M Sport
Engine -2.8 Straight 6
Mileage - 186k
Price - £1500 ONO

Location - Bradford, West Yorkshire
Contact phone number - 07966 032809

General information -

For sale I have my E36 328 M Sport. I was looking for a new project and wanted another E36 (love them!) in Cosmos Black. I managed to persuade my friend to let go of this as it was the best one I could find. With the project wheels in motion I bought a rare set of 3 piece Work wheels which I was going to have re-drilled to fit the '36 to get a perfect stance on it. Unfortunately I don't have the time to continue the project as my time is now taken up with other interests, hence the sale.

When I got the car it needed an MOT. I put it through, and being honest it needed little bit doing. The main issue was a bottom arm. So I replaced both sides with E30 items and while at it a threw in some poly bushes The car has a full MOT on it now.

With the car being an M Sport it has the full M3 kit which consists of front and rear bumpers, twisted skirts and mirrors. And the added bonus to this car is its spoiler-less for a cleaner look. The wheels are BBS RC041's that are in great condition having recently being powder coated matt silver which really looks great against the metallic black paint of the bodywork. The interior has full grey/black leather with the front seats having extra adjustable leg supports. The car also has cruise control!

The car has a few mods including coilovers, custom stainless cat back exhaust and angel eye headlights. To sum up this is an ideal base for someone to continue with! Currently the car is SORN, but I could possibly tax it depending on the offers made.

If you have any questions please text/ring/pm

PICS:

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 BMW E36 328 ///M Sport Cosmos Black 25 database queries in 0.0089209 seconds