corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Audi TT Roadster Glacier Blue 2003 1.8T

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Audi TT Roadster Glacier Blue 2003 1.8T
ChazSXi

User status: Offline
9th Jun 13 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Audi TT 1.8T 150 Roadster Convertible 2003 53 Glacier Blue

Glacier Blue
Facelift model
5 Speed manual
96000 miles
Tax until October 2013
MOT until September 2013
2 previous owners
FSH - 17k, 35k, 55k, 69k, 84k
Cambelt and water pump replaced at 84k
Half leather alcantara seats
BOSE speakers
Pioneer IPOD stereo
Milltek 225 style exhaust
V6 Rear valance
18" Quattro sport alloys with good tread kumho tyres
Tonneau cover

PRIVATE PLATE NOT INCLUDED

This is a stunning car and looks the part without being a killer on insurance such as a 225. It has never missed a beat and is only going as I fancy a new shape TT. It is in very good condition for its age, it has only a few very minor marks. There are no car park dings. The hood works perfectly as does the glass wind deflector.

Being the facelift model it also has the three bar grille and the titanium style headlights.

It has all the standard kit such as ESP, ABS, elec windows, elec boot pop, remote central locking (2 keys) and climate control.

The only niggle is the dashpod reads too high on the temp and the fuel. The needles obviously need realigning. I believe this is a common fault and to fix costs about £100. It has never bothered me as the engine sits at a steady 90 degrees and the range and fuel light work as they should. This is all displayed on the dash information display.

Selling only due to upgrade!

£4095 Ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Audi TT Roadster Glacier Blue 2003 1.8T 25 database queries in 0.0095680 seconds