corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Saab 900s 2.0n/a sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Saab 900s 2.0n/a sport
kevinturna

User status: Offline
26th May 13 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Saab
Model - 900s
Engine - 2L n/a
Mileage -
Price - £575 (or very near offers)

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07772258670
Contact email address - kevinturna@hotmail.co.uk

General information - I have a late model 96' Saab 900s 3 door coupe hardtop. I have rarely seen a hardtop 3 door in the late 900's full with black interior and splitter specific to this model!! It also has 15" bbs alloys, two calipers sprayed yellow, the other two will need doing!
The car itself is in silver. It's not in the greatest condition but it's expected for a car of its age! Runs beautifully and goes well! I have yet to see another car of the same model! And sporting the same bumper ect! Electric windows, and mirrors.It's a shame to get rid of it as I love the car! But it is unpractical as I need the money to finish my corsa! http://m.gumtree.com/saab-900s-2-0/v?adId=1019842584#Saab
The rear driver brake line needs replacing but if you can wait I will do that, if not tow her away as a new brake line is only around £10-15
Look on gumtree for pictures! Great looking car!

[Edited on 27-05-2013 by kevinturna]

[Edited on 31-05-2013 by kevinturna]

[Edited on 31-05-2013 by kevinturna]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Saab 900s 2.0n/a sport 25 database queries in 0.0095999 seconds