corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk4 golf v5 cheap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk4 golf v5 cheap
eskiboy

User status: Offline
24th May 13 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am selling a 2003 v5 2.3 auto with low mileage of 88365.this is the 170bhp engine.
The interior is really clean and features
air con
cd player
electric mirrors/windows
remote locking
cruise control
The seats are not worn like alot tend to be.
the car has 3 brand new tyres but the 4th is worn(needs replacing) also had new front discs
The body work is really clean apart from the f n/s there is a scrape on the bumper/wing that has been touched in and in my opinion you cannot notice less you look close.
sadly there is a fault with the gearbox as it does not shift up gear, though when its warn it tends to react abit better also theres no tax/mot apart from that the car itself runs fine!
so i am asking £550 which i think is a fair price, the car is situated in east london chingford
please call 07752730354 if interested or have and questions. the car obviuosly needs to be trailored as does not shift gear.

[Edited on 25-05-2013 by eskiboy]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk4 golf v5 cheap 25 database queries in 0.0108449 seconds