corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Paint correction/machine polish...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paint correction/machine polish...
Twiggy

User status: Offline
16th May 13 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats the going rate?

Car has light scratches and some patchy haze on the lacquer where stickers have been....
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

16th May 13 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I paid £30 for a full car buff on my old corsa
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

17th May 13 at 08:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but that was more then likely off a valeter that hit it with compound and a compounding pad and filled it with swirls and marring
where are you based twiggy?
Twiggy

17th May 13 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rhyl/Chester
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

18th May 13 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you don't mind travelling. This guy is one of if not the best in the north west
http://www.griffithsdetailing.com/
Ste
Premium Member

11th Jun 13 at 05:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take it to a body shop and let them spend an hour with some G3 and a polisher. comes out like new

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

11th Jun 13 at 08:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

comes out like new.... covered in swirls and hologrammes that make you sad every time you see your car in the sun haha
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Jun 13 at 09:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, it might not be as good as a proper detail but it will get rid of 90% of scratches
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

11th Jun 13 at 12:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get rid of swirls but adds holograms. 99.999999% of body shops will just hit it with g3 and a hard compound pad. Covering your car in holograms.
flybikeslee

24th Jun 13 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

laingyla

16th Feb 14 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I own element Autocare in wrexham buddy pop down anytime for a quote find us on Facebook
Jimbothebarbarian

16th Feb 14 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get the feeling unless some gimp is using dodospunk detailing products that are scene approved. Some people will bleet like fuck about swirls and holograms.....

Because bodyshops don't know what they are doing it seems. I suppose they only deal with car paint and body work all day long after all. Clueless Muppets that they are..ffs

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Paint correction/machine polish... 25 database queries in 0.0087140 seconds