corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » £1200 Reduced Subaru Impreza 2002 GX AWD Non Turbo with WRX & STI bits

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author £1200 Reduced Subaru Impreza 2002 GX AWD Non Turbo with WRX & STI bits
Dave_I

User status: Offline
9th Apr 13 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Subaru
Model - Impreza GX AWD 2.0
Engine - 1999
Mileage - 108500
Price - 1500

Location - Preston
Contact phone number - 07539300754
Contact email address -

General information -
Subaru Impreza 2.0 GX with WRX extras making it a Replica - Cheap to insure without the running costs of a true WRX.

The current mileage is 108k and will rise slightly as the days go by as this is my daily drive. As we all know though, these jap engines are bombproof, and i personally have never had it miss a beat in 2 years of ownership. I am only the second registered keeper of this car, which has a an almost full service history until the past few which i have carried out myself. The car is almost standard, the only extras being morrette headlight conversion (Worth £400+ on ebay) WRX bonnet with scoop, 15" rally style subaru alloy wheels A piperX panel filter STI backbox (genuine) The interior is standard and in good condition and i dont smoke so no smokey odours. MOT - September 2013 TAX - 5Months (Just been taxed at the end of Feb)

The bad points are fairly minor but i will list them anyway - Firstly, the car has been keyed down the passenger side, the front wing and rear quarter could be sorted with a polish out but the rear door could do with a proper touch up. i looked into this and the cheapest option is a full replacement door for around £35 in the same colour - easy fix if you wanted to do it. personally it has never bothered me as it isnt a show car.

Secondly, the rear bumper was cracked, it has been repaired by me but is noticeable on inspection. not a huge deal but like i say it can be noticed,. You can pick up a replacement for £60-£80 in the correct colour on ebay. NOTE CAR IS HPI CLEAR JUST LIKE TO BE HONEST!

Basically your getting the aggressive subaru impreza looks and style with all-wheel-drive so still handles mint, but without the stupid insurance of a wrx. Genuine reason for sale. Note you bid to buy, not to barter, tyre kick or make lesser offers... The Car is advertised elsewhere - I reserve the right to remove the listing at any time.

Price Reduced need the funds to buy my next car!

Pics : Pictures etc

[Edited on 15-04-2013 by Dave_I]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » £1200 Reduced Subaru Impreza 2002 GX AWD Non Turbo with WRX & STI bits 25 database queries in 0.0092518 seconds