corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Atlantis blue 20xe £1100

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Atlantis blue 20xe £1100
Christopher

User status: Offline
8th Apr 13 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Before I take the engine out I thought I'd just give it a go selling my car half complete!

The car will not come with bumpers, seats, alloys, headlights or clocks as these were borrowed to temporary use the car and the boot in pictures has been sold and replaced with another Atlantis blue with a Matt black fibreglass spoiler and punto wiper

It's a c20xe rebuilt about 10,000 miles with pictures to show the rebuild, engine is complete with loom, ecu, shafts, mounts, brakes, manifold and running! Slight sensor issue when power is put down eml comes on and runs a little strange but I think this must be a sensor issue! Nothing major!

Shell has done 65k and has had a full respray in atlantia blue and has a gloas black roof and arch and rear panel replacement (pictures in my project thread) and is in excellent condition!

Mot runs out on the 12th April but I see no reason for it to not pass!

If I get the 1100 I will leave the sportex 3 inch outwardly rolled backbox on and 60mm gmax lowering kit!

As said it won't come with lights, seats or bumpers and will be on steel wheels but with these parts it would be a complete working car! Slight bit of rust on wheel well but not bad and could be plated

Pretty cool 6 digit number plate which always gets compliments!

Any other questions let me know

A few rebuild pics - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=648237&page=1

Pick up from eastbourne

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Atlantis blue 20xe £1100 25 database queries in 0.0039740 seconds