corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C Heater Blower Fan Resistor

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C Heater Blower Fan Resistor
SRJCORSA

User status: Offline
30th Mar 13 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It seems that my heater blower resistor has gone on my Corsa C, The fan only works on full speed number 4 and that seems to point to a new resistor.
My question is, it seemed to stop working when I plugged my iPhone charger into to power socket.
Could there be any reason this could affect the resistor or was it just weird timing?

Cheers

New Poll