corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 320D M Sport Coupe

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW 320D M Sport Coupe
Tiesto

User status: Offline
17th Mar 13 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - BMW
Model - 320D M Sport Coupe
Engine - 2.0 Diesel
Mileage - 44,135
Price - £12,500

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07891145322
Contact email address - w.williams33@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

BMW 320d M Sport 2 door coupe. Grey. 2 previous owners. FULL BMW SERVICE HISTORY (service due) M Sport alloy wheels with Bridgestone RunFlat types all round, plenty of tread left. (slight kerbing to 2 wheels, nothing major).
MOT & TAX April 13. Sport seats with half Alcantara, xenon lights, rear parking sensors, AUX Input, dual climate control, and all the usual toys that comes with the M Sport model.

Great looking car with great performance and amazing fuel economy. Vehicle is in very good condition, with only the odd stone chip (as to be expected), and owned by a non-smoker.

This is easily the best car I have owned but unfortunately I now have to sell up as now have a company car, therefore is surplus to requirements. I have tried to describe the car best I can but any questions then please get in contact.

NO time wasters please!!

Test drives only with valid insurance, no joy riders!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 320D M Sport Coupe 25 database queries in 0.0104229 seconds