corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » buying a 2nd car for work.............

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author buying a 2nd car for work.............
Tommy

User status: Offline
6th May 03 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Auto 1.2 Corsa in flame red
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

6th May 03 at 08:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fiat panda.
Sam
Premium Member

6th May 03 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LoudandLow

Don't diss it shithead, it might have been auto but it still would have pissed all over your 'beast'!
Sam
Premium Member

6th May 03 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
Fiat panda.

I recently saw a pic of two lesbians getting it on in a Fiat Panda.
M2RTY

6th May 03 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think a cav is the best option

my parents will love me, cos im getting an astra gte for the engine also, so might have to buy 2 cars in the same week lol
Tommy

6th May 03 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:

Don't diss it shithead, it might have been auto but it still would have pissed all over your 'beast'!

I wasnt dissing it !!!
RichR
Premium Member

6th May 03 at 12:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fiat panda 4x4, we brought on in road legal condition, but wanted it for arsing about on my mates farm, with a full tank of fuel and to have it delivered- it cost us £25. which wasnt bad and it was loads of fun. okay so they dont look all that, but ours had no rust, no dents was pretty much in perfect condition when we got it. Now its a bit like AK's corsa inside, everything got ripped out; rear seats, dash carpet on the floor, roof, pillars etc etc. The lads who I bought it with got his dad to make us a rollcage up out of scaffolding - just in case.

That was the most fun Ive ahd in a car, and it actually ended up looking alright, covered in shite and with nothing but 2 seats and a cb radio inside
Sooty
Banned

6th May 03 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ford Fiesta 1.1LX
Donna Corsa GSi

6th May 03 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I picked up all the fiestas that I had as a second car for less then £100 best car to get for a cheap run around, mark 2 or 3. reliable, cheap to maintain and run.
Sooty
Banned

6th May 03 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mark 3 fiesta... was my first car... E XCELLENT on fuel... LX have elec windows... quite reliable, but watch electrics
Sam
Premium Member

6th May 03 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
think a cav is the best option

my parents will love me, cos im getting an astra gte for the engine also, so might have to buy 2 cars in the same week lol

I once had a H reg 2.0 CDi Cav which had 170k on the clock and it was still going strong!
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

6th May 03 at 12:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
fiat panda 4x4, we brought on in road legal condition, but wanted it for arsing about on my mates farm, with a full tank of fuel and to have it delivered- it cost us £25. which wasnt bad and it was loads of fun. okay so they dont look all that, but ours had no rust, no dents was pretty much in perfect condition when we got it. Now its a bit like AK's corsa inside, everything got ripped out; rear seats, dash carpet on the floor, roof, pillars etc etc. The lads who I bought it with got his dad to make us a rollcage up out of scaffolding - just in case.

That was the most fun Ive ahd in a car, and it actually ended up looking alright, covered in shite and with nothing but 2 seats and a cb radio inside

thats rather scary. My brother did the exact same thing, with the exact same car, but got it free, made a rollcage out of scaffolding and everything.

please note he only put the DIY rollcage in there after he toppled it over twice while me and a mate was in it, with him showing off to us with his hand brake turns in a field that had been plowwed so the field was like /\/\/\/\/\/\/\.

Sam
Premium Member

6th May 03 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Willay - that looks like the top of Bart Simpson's head!
Tommy

6th May 03 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What does ?
Sam
Premium Member

6th May 03 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
What does ?

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » buying a 2nd car for work............. 23 database queries in 0.0112059 seconds