corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra Gsi (Gauging Interest ATM)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Astra Gsi (Gauging Interest ATM)
ScottBeck

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 13 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra Gsi
Engine - 2.0 16v
Mileage - 54,000
Price -

Location - Hemel Hempstead
Contact phone number - 07947764860
Contact email address -

Up for sale is my much loved 03 Plate Astra GSi Turbo. I searched for ages to find a clean standard example with factory toys on it, I found one in the end and it has been pride and joy to own since with no expense spared! details of all the work and parts fitted below:

The car has covered 54000 miles with full service history and every Mot to back up the mileage,
Cambelt and tensioners were changed on the 40000 mile service
Oil and filter changed every few thousand miles and polished and waxed most weekends! Truly looked after no matter of the cost!

Factory Extras:

Full Recaro leather
Heated front seats
Full colour satellite navigation
Cruise control
Vauxhall trip computer
Polarised front windscreen (recently replaced due to having a chip and me not wanting to have it repaired)

Modifications:

Vxr front brakes
Milltek precat
Milltek decat
Milltek non-res cat back
AP coilovers
White line adjustable rear anti roll bar
Front engine mount insert
Leather arm rest
Hid's

The car has recently had the front and rear bumpers painted and the roof rails colour coded aswell.
Has 4 Yokohama parada spec2's put on less than 1k miles ago
4 wheel alignment was also done at the same time

This car really hasn't let me down at all In the time I've owned it! Will regret selling this as I've loved it but looking to upgrade to a golf edition 30 next so this has to go

Bad Points:

This is me being really picky! Few chips on the bonnet nothing to serious but worth mentioning. Small dent on the rear quarter ( can have this looked at by a paintless dent repair if wanting)
The car is still on its original turbo which can be a little smokey if left on idle for a few minutes then driven. (Nothing major but worth mentioning) but this will be reflected in the price

There's 6 months tax on it and 12 months mot on it

I'm after £4500 for the car without replacing the turbo or £5000 with a brand new vxr turbo replacement

I'm in no massive rush to sell the car and will not be haggled down or take silly offers, a truly looked after gsi and the condition has to be seen to be believed.

Thanks for looking.

[Edited on 03-03-2013 by ScottBeck]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra Gsi (Gauging Interest ATM) 25 database queries in 0.0121498 seconds