corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa c, glove box light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c, glove box light
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th May 03 at 22:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi! going to have a red light within my glove box which should give off a nice glow, anyway instead of wirring it to a switch on the dash, I'd rather have it turn on when the door to the glove box is opened. Does anyone know what kinda switch I would have to get for this? going to take the glove box out soon and have a little look and draw some plans maybe even do some drilling :S
Richie

5th May 03 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you just need to get a pin switch in there, switch closed when released, open when withdrawn.
Richie

5th May 03 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

order code : AY07H from http://www.maplins.co.uk/
willay
Premium Member

5th May 03 at 23:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks.
Richie

5th May 03 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you understand how to use it yeh? Just drill a hole at the top of the glovebox and stick it thru, so when you close the glovebox it pushes the rod back in
willay
Premium Member

5th May 03 at 23:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it seems all pretty simple, I was wonder what type of switch to use, I'm sure if i run into wirring trouble I'll be back here bitching

New Poll