corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra VXR Fully Loaded

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Astra VXR Fully Loaded
frostyD

User status: Offline
11th Feb 13 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Astra VXR 2.0T

53,000 miles
11 months M.O.T
5 months TAX
Full Service History
2008 ‘57’
1 Previous Owner
Star Silver 3

I am regrettably selling due to purchasing property and needing to downgrade.

The car is in excellent condition and is immaculate inside and out. It is regularly cleaned by myself weekly. Is mechanically sound and runs spot on, pulls well in every gear as it should.

Four good Continental Sport CNT5 Tyres. Been treated to Oil and filter change every 3 months since car left the factory brand new, with receipts. Has had a Brand new turbocharger unit fitted only 3 months ago due to crack in the old manifold.

I have all history of the car in a neat folder.

The VXR is fitted with every factory extra from Vauxhall except Sat Nav. This includes;

AFL Xenon Headlights
Vauxhall IDS Adaptive Suspension
19” Diamond Cut Wheels
Full Heated Leather Seats
Keyless Entry
Push Button Start
Parking Sensors
Chilled Glove Box
Anti Dazzle Mirror with Comfort Light
Cruise Control
Climate Control
Piano Black Dash
Power Fold Mirrors
Auto Headlights
Auto Wipers
VXR Logo Velour Mats

Flew straight through its MOT last month with no advisories, and just been re-taxed last month.

Couple of points just so I’m being totally honest, Wheels could do with a refurb to make them mint again as a few parts of the Diamond cut has started to pit.

Been an excellent car has never let me down, will be sad to see it go. Looking for £8000.

Viewings welcome, Any questions just get in touch,
07834 785 157 Dan.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra VXR Fully Loaded 25 database queries in 0.0109351 seconds