corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 120d M Sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW 120d M Sport
NovaGTE2

User status: Offline
10th Feb 13 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - BMW
Model - 120d M Sport
Engine - 2.0 Diesel
Mileage - 69,000
Price - £6,000

Location - Bath
Contact phone number - 07702319799
Contact email address - mat_hurst_19@hotmail.com

General information - All details below; or link to eBay add for more images Click Here

2006/56 BMW 120d M Sport

This is my wifes BMW 120d M Sport; this has been our family car for the past 7 months and now looking to down size as I have bought a new BMW which has become our main car. The car is a CAT D repair but please dont let this put you off as just means you get a low mileage FSH BMW M Sport for Vauxhall Astra money! In our ownership the only thing we have had to do is replace the dual mass flywheel and clutch as during our holiday last summer the dual mass flywheel began to buzz; so I had it replaced immediately aswell as the clutch (which had plenty of meat left in it) as it is advised to do so whilst the fly wheel is out. LUK parts were used and invoice (£660) is also present.

All invoices and documentation from day one for the car is also present, alongside 2 keys, all handbooks and the purchase reciept from BMW.

Genuine M Sport (On logbook) so not a lower spec with a body kit added
2006/56 plate - private plate currently being transfered back to original reg YC56 NFM
69,000 miles
MOT Nov 2013 (No advisories on previous MOT)
Tax June 2013
Full Service History - See Detailed breakdown below
New clutch and dual mass flywheel - 22/08/2012 @ 63,968 miles - £630 (invoice present)
Only 2 previous owners
Very good condition inside and out
Features Include
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- BMW Professional CD Player (Expensive Extra)
- Door puddle lights (LED's in door handles which illumiate the floor when un-locked)
- 17inch Alloy wheels
- Half Leather
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Auto Lights & Wipers
- Electric windows and mirror
- Full M Sport Body kit

Service History

11/11/06 - Pre Delivery - BMW (UK) Thorne - 0
10/09/08 - John Clark BMW Aberdeen - 18,181
21/10/08 - John Clark BMW Aberdeen - 19,719
06/04/10 - John Clark BMW Aberdeen - 36,215
18/11/10 - Coull Cars Ltd Aberdeen - 43,914
08/12/11 - Coull Cars Ltd Aberdeen - 56,418

Now for the not so good bits:
- Small mark on front bumper
- Inside of drivers seat has a couple of cut marks; was like this when I got the car and have been quoted £70 for a smart mobile repair
- Car is showing it needs a brake fluid change (due to age); I will book it in this week and will update the advert when I have
- Due a service shortly - Car is a Cat D repaired last year; was minor front end and have included a picture of the car with the damages parts stripped off

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 120d M Sport 25 database queries in 0.0098162 seconds