corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fiat 500's

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fiat 500's
Jambo

User status: Offline
26th Jan 13 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

500's rival is the up not the polo.
baza31

26th Jan 13 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never drove the up so can't comment on what they are like. Polo is smaller than 1 series though
M2RTY

26th Jan 13 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a 500 abarth bought new july 2010

Sold it in june 2012 as it need big service, 4 tyres, new disc and pads all round and it had 26k on the clock

Bought a new 118d sport cabriolet, different car alltogether, main reason was the mpg figure and lower running costs

NovaGTE2

26th Jan 13 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think ive talked her out of the fiat 500; had a look inside one today and wasnt to impressed. Got it narrowed down to a Leon FR TDI which is 6 months old and a couple of thousand miles on the clock or keep the Beemer.

Here is the 1 series in question

Rick Draper

27th Jan 13 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep the beemer. You know where you are at, nice build quality and I don't care what anyone says but its Audi>VW>Seat>Skoda. Stuff filters down so I would not be shocked if a 2010 BMW was only as good as a 2013 Seat.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fiat 500's 23 database queries in 0.0113468 seconds