corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Camera slider for video footage using DSLR

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Camera slider for video footage using DSLR
Rich H

User status: Offline
1st Jan 13 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have had a very quick look at camera sliders, but instantly don't have a clue what I want!

Looking for something that will allow me to get smooth panning video footage using my DSLR (a Canon 1100D) but at the same time, I'm not looking to spend a great deal as it won't get used that often, so spending a few hundred quid seems a total waste of money.

Any links / advice etc would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Rich
Laney

2nd Jan 13 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Opteka-GLD-200-Camera-Slider-Stabilization/dp/B00519QXKG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357133291&sr=8-1

I've got one of these and so far it's done everything I've asked of it. It sounds like I was in the same boat as you and decided that for £99 it was probably worth a go
Rich H

2nd Jan 13 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers I think I stumbled across that one previously actually.

As I really don't have much of a clue when it comes to these sorts of things, do I need to buy a separate mount to attach the camera to it? The image on amazon shows a separate manfrotto item which is a further £80?!
Laney

4th Jan 13 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup! Might as well get the legs to go with it and have a decent tripod too

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Camera slider for video footage using DSLR 24 database queries in 0.0091269 seconds