corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Fallout 4

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fallout 4
Marc

User status: Offline
19th Dec 12 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems fairly genuine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHWqLlIFH4E
Balling
Premium Member

19th Dec 12 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like Quake 2 graphics to me. Not very genuine looking, imo.

Reecemac

20th Dec 12 at 07:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its just Fallout 3 done in the usual Fallout trailer style by a fan.
Y869 SRA

20th Dec 12 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fake.
Y869 SRA

10th Jan 13 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bethesda may be working on a new entry in the Fallout franchise, according to a voice actor from Fallout 3.

Erik Todd Dellums, who voiced Galaxy News Radio DJ Three Dog in the game, tweeted earlier today that it looked like he would be reprising his role in the near future.

Quote:
To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed!
Almost more exciting than this though is the fact that Dellums confirmed that he was given permission to release the tease (presumably from Bethesda). Taking to Twitter once more, he explained:

Quote:
@ETDellums you're serious? dude major high 5!
Quote:
@ToastTheRabbit How was that for a tease! I was given permission to release that tease, so fingers crossed.
Hopefully this means that the company itself won't be staying tight-lipped for much longer. Of course, there's no guarantee that this announcement is tied to a future Fallout game; whilst he refused to spill any more details about Three Dog's next appearance, Dellums did retweet a fan who suggested this could also mean a role for him in a Fallout movie.

Quote:
@ETDellums I know you can't say but I can state the obvious.. either 3 Dog in the fallout sequel or 3 dog in Fallout Movie. #letTheRumorsFly
We heard rumours last August that Fallout 4 would be set in Boston, after Bethesda scouts were reported to be checking out the area from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The last Fallout game developed by Bethesda was released in 2008, with series spin-off Fallout: New Vegas serving as the most recent entry in the series developed by Obsidian Entertainment and released in 2010.
Marc

13th Jan 13 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.examiner.com/article/fallout-4-rumored-details-feature-changes-compared-to-fallout-3-and-skyrim

First and foremost, the game will take place in Boston, and be kind of a direct sequel to Fallout 3 with a few groups returning.
From what it sounds like, “The Institute” is pretty much the downtown DC or New Vegas of this game. Boston is going to be unlike anything we’ve seen in a Fallout game before, with buildings more on par with cyberpunk and retro-futurism.
Androids play a big part in this game. The railroad from Fallout 3 is a faction. The enemies of the railroad is “the Plantation” — a group who force Androids to farm so that Humans can get food. The Institute is highly advanced and probably obtained or built their own GECK to start a farm.
Due to complaints about using Super Mutants and the Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout 3 excessively and going against the lore too much, Bethesda has decided to avoid using these groups. Bethesda wants to make a new “race” (think Ghoul, Super Mutant) which will be central to Boston. Bethesda is currently looking at Lovecraftian fiction since Boston is around “Lovecraft Country”.
Bethesda has no plans to reinvent the leveling up system to make it more like Skyrim and want to make Fallout 4 more distinct from Skyrim since of the complaints that Oblivion and Fallout 3 were too similar. Bethesda is thinking about introducing a system, similar to Skyrim, where your skills can level up if you perform certain tasks.
Marc

2nd Jun 15 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://fallout.bethsoft.com

Talk about teasing
XSIHardy

3rd Jun 15 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Graphics look meh but as long as the game play is solid I don't care looking forward to e3 now
Marc

3rd Jun 15 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok I have just spunked all over my desk.
A1EX

3rd Jun 15 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Balling
Premium Member

3rd Jun 15 at 15:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by XSIHardy
Graphics look meh but as long as the game play is solid I don't care
Thought exactly the same. Looks incredibly mediocre, but then again, I'd much rather Bethesda put their focus on solid gameplay and a great story.

Marc

3rd Jun 15 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fallout 3 wasn't amazing when you consider RE5 and Uncharted were out around the same time but the game play was so good it didn't matter.

I actually prefer the look of F3 to this.
JM_16v

5th Jun 15 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like Fallout 3 with just better graphics
Balling
Premium Member

5th Jun 15 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JM_16v
Looks like Fallout 3 with just better graphics
Even the title is very similar!

A1EX

6th Jun 15 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JM_16v
Looks like Fallout 3 with just slightly better graphics
Marc

7th Jun 15 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't say thats a bad thing! I was gutted when I finished F3. FNV I was glad to finish.
JM_16v

8th Jun 15 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It looks to familiar, i recognize the landscape even, couldnt see any new content as such.

Loved Fallout 3 but i recon after 4 hours of this i would be bored.
Steve
Premium Member

17th Jun 15 at 09:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2XfDggqjzk
Mattb

17th Jun 15 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2XfDggqjzk

OMG... pretty much makes Fallout what I always thought it could be! going to be EPIC
Marc

12th Jul 15 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just watched it. Pretty spafftastic.

New Poll