corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Apex Suspension Kits....Any Good????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Apex Suspension Kits....Any Good????
corsa_boi

User status: Offline
3rd May 03 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If any one has a apex suspension kit wots the ride like r they gud springs, i am thinking of getttin a full apex suspension kit lowered 60mm if anyone has one or know anything bout these kits could u giv me the gud n bad points,,,cheers lads n biaaaaaatch's
Mickey

4th May 03 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have had 40mm springs on for nearly a year now - the are good for handling but i find them a bit too soft!
Adam_lee

4th May 03 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was gonna get the apex kit but when i called PVD to order them, they recomended that the chassis dynamics springs where better. They offered to split the kit for me and now i have apex struts with -40mm chassis dynamic springs. It works a treat, the handling is quality and the car sits better. Its a bit hard and bumpy but what do you expect from a lowered car.
PanaceA

4th May 03 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end of the day the Apex kit is a budget kit but from what I've heard they are a decent kit for the money. I haven't heard any bad points apart from a bit of a rough ride. With more expensive kits such as Koni coilovers you get far better handling and a better ride as well. At the end of the day its all down to money/what you want to spend. If you don't want to spend a great deal then the Apex kit is a good bet at £200, the next step for improved handling and a slightly better ride would be a set of Koni adjustables at £315.

New Poll