corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vectra GSI recaro front seats. CHEAP!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vectra GSI recaro front seats. CHEAP!
vauxtillidie

User status: Offline
15th Dec 12 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got 2 front seats out of a vectra GSI, these are the recaro ones with GSI on them too.

There is not wear on the seats at all, no tears or burns. They are electric adjustable up and down and they are also heated.

They do tilt forward, so suitable for 3 or 5 door or van. They have No frames on so you will need to sort your own frames out to suit which car they end up in.

Some plastic trim missing from around the bottom at the back of the seats(Not seen), and one of the switches needs putting back in properly (easy fix).

Collection only from Manchester. Looking for £60

Haimsey
Premium Member

15th Dec 12 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great seats, very cheap! Anyone needing an idea of brackets to make fit a corsa can look in my project thread.

Good luck with the sale.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
vauxtillidie

15th Dec 12 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate!
tobyc20xe

15th Dec 12 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funny one but could you see how wide the seats out ect please bud. My mates after a set for his mini....unsure if they will fit
vauxtillidie

15th Dec 12 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure how wide they are, i will measure them tommorow. But i just googled it and people have had them fitted in minis before.
tobyc20xe

15th Dec 12 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vauxtillidie
Not sure how wide they are, i will measure them tommorow. But i just googled it and people have had them fitted in minis before.

Cheers bud,could do with them being measured though please.
vauxtillidie

16th Dec 12 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vectra GSI recaro front seats. CHEAP! 26 database queries in 0.0149560 seconds