corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » can i get tsw for my corsa c?? 17s??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author can i get tsw for my corsa c?? 17s??
dannycorsa c

User status: Offline
3rd May 03 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above do they do the correct offset or somthing close? noticed si_reading has some tsw 5spokes on his corsa C
StuartVRS

3rd May 03 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think he has TSW reflex in a 42 offset, not sure though, but generally, tsw are not vauxhall friendly with their offsets and i think 42 is the highest they go, id be tempted to stick with 45 or above depending on what you want to do lowering wise mate
keithSRi

3rd May 03 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have 15" tsw razors on my corsa b sri, anyone know the offset of these wheels?
philly willy

3rd May 03 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope ya cant TSW aing corsa friendly i had some 15z lowered 60 mm and that was pushing it to the max!
In da end i wanted some 17z so got rid

depends if ya want to lower it and what size ya want eg 15z or 17z if ya want 17 dont bother

New Poll