corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » HELP A BROTHER OUT... Camper moved 11 miles!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP A BROTHER OUT... Camper moved 11 miles!
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Nov 12 at 18:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

I'm in need of the camper moving (off the road) from Tom's in Chalfont St. Peter to the missus house halfway between Amersham and High Wycombe.

Can anyone help? Cash paid!

Thanks
Mattb

6th Nov 12 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does it drive dude?
corsa-torque

6th Nov 12 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dave, give my mate Carl a ring he's based in high Wycombe and has a recovery truck 07723 042212
pow
Premium Member

7th Nov 12 at 08:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It doesn't drive, it doesn't have an engine!

Mark, he's not going to charge me £70 for the pleasure is he? It's about 12 miles on easy roads in distance!

[Edited on 07-11-2012 by pow]
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Nov 12 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's got to get to you and home again, few hours out of the day, I'd be saying at least £50. Depending what it is, it might do in half of that just fuel before you've paid the guy or insured anything.
corsa-torque

7th Nov 12 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ring him Dave, can't quote on his behalf mate
pow
Premium Member

7th Nov 12 at 17:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool I will do thanks Mark,

Ian I do understand, every quote I've had has been £80 upwards so far and that IMO is a little bit taking the piss. Wish I could tow the damn thing.
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

7th Nov 12 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll try find out the guy my step dad used to move his omega when he gets in.

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » HELP A BROTHER OUT... Camper moved 11 miles! 25 database queries in 0.0079181 seconds