corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Getting screwed over by a seller. What to do?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Getting screwed over by a seller. What to do?
big eck

User status: Offline
21st Oct 12 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
id post about it on the internet so lots of people can make replies with things they'd never do themselves in your situation.

Instead of the usual cocky reply you always seem to give on these threads what would you suggest he do???
corsa120

21st Oct 12 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly nic this happened to me few years back and as much as you wont believe me what happened but i did take action and because the guy who fucked me over lived in wales me and few mates had nice little ride on our bikes to his house once i found out where he lived which strangely i found out about by shouting it all over the internet forum of which he was a member!! some guy popped up with private message to me saying they knew him and where he lived, anyways with 4 of us on bikes turned up and him not in at the time his dad had to repay me the money i was owed to which he knew nothing about the situation but never seen the lad at all so dont know what he looks like even.

i came very close to leaving it when it happened to me and it was not worth me going but in principle i did and i am glad i did, just wish we got to drop the little cunt!
antnee

22nd Oct 12 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't you go to your bank and ask for the payment to be reversed?
nibnob21
Premium Member

22nd Oct 12 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antnee
Can't you go to your bank and ask for the payment to be reversed?

No, doesn't work like that. I spoke to someone who works for HSBC and they said you can't just get them to reverse a bank transfer. Understandable really as it would only be my word against his.

MX5 Project Thread
Generation

22nd Oct 12 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well somebody has offered to pay you the £40 petrol, so as soon as that arrives all is well
Ian
Site Administrator

22nd Oct 12 at 17:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police. There's enough in what you've said for them to be interested.

Go there with the proof of payment and documentation relating to what its for, and also the copy of the new advert.
edd1.0

22nd Oct 12 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if he posts on forums alot wait until he posts a wanted add up for a part then scam him back , just create a new user name etc . It all depends if he posts alot though
nibnob21
Premium Member

23rd Oct 12 at 09:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I made a fake account on the freeads website where I found the second ad and asked whether it's still available. Just had a reply saying it is, cheeky bugger. To the Police me thinks.

MX5 Project Thread
nibnob21
Premium Member

23rd Oct 12 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm having a comical exchange with the seller over email now. First they completely deny they know what I'm on about...then they send me a link to a parcel2go order where they had arranged a courier for it to be sent to me. Follow the link and it says it was cancelled lol. Just more evidence I have now

MX5 Project Thread

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Getting screwed over by a seller. What to do? 24 database queries in 0.0112572 seconds