corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa b cheapest turbo conversion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b cheapest turbo conversion
joebickerton

User status: Offline
20th Oct 12 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all i have a corsa b and just wondered what my best bet for a turbo conversion would be what engine and that ideally cheap as possible. i know the saab engines are cheap but seem a hell of a lot of work. any info appreciated
jayy.cfg

User status: Offline
20th Oct 12 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally i would go for a c20let conversion as long as you get a good engine and do it properly you shouldnt occur many problems at all and they are a reliable engine when looked after.

if you source the parts out like mounts, exhaust, shafts, gauges you can get them cheap enough giving you more money to buy a good engine.

New Poll