corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » photoshop needed please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author photoshop needed please
gary2097

User status: Offline
5th Sep 12 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all i am after a photoshop of this kit please as i am unsure whether i like it and dont want to pay to get it done and decide not to fit it. I would like the rear bumper toying eye and swage line smoothed and colour coded, arches and skirts colour coding please i am not sure if the below links will work as i havent done it before. I do have the images on my comp so can email them if needed any help if appreciated.

Thanks Gary

Gary
Premium Member

5th Sep 12 at 20:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill shop it tomotrow if I get time. But id say ditch the front and skirts and swap them for stinmetz skirts and an airdam front. Like the rear though
GB123
Premium Member

5th Sep 12 at 20:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not perfect by any means, but rough one of the back:

gary2097

6th Sep 12 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers but any chance you can smooth the swage line aswell.

Gary i have loads of bits here just trying to decide what i like. I have a smooth irmscher airdam front bumper but went with the smooth gsi one instead also go gsi sideskirts and steinmetz ones and these so just trying to decide which ones will look best ive seen loads of pics of the others just noone seems to have the ms design kit
Gary
Premium Member

6th Sep 12 at 15:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rough, but you get teh idea

gary2097

6th Sep 12 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats great thanks for that i dont mind the rear bumper i was goin to go with a smooth standard one but im undecided now lol im not kean on the skirts i dont think
Gary
Premium Member

6th Sep 12 at 21:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The moulded front mudflaps are a fail for me. Rear looks good smoothed though

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » photoshop needed please 24 database queries in 0.0114379 seconds