corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » 1.4 driveshaft

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 driveshaft
Baker147

User status: Offline
28th Aug 12 at 06:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well my shaft decided to snap yesterday and am just wondering if its a difficult job -_- never done one before and av been told that all have to undo the camber on me coilover's etc.... Tbh haven't got that much of a clue :L just wanting some advice and well if anyone has a passenger side shaft for a corsa sport for sale that would be a great help!
Crana

28th Aug 12 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a shaft for £20

Baker147

28th Aug 12 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got one mayte thank's thar!
john_redtop

28th Aug 12 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Won't have to undo camber bolts or any strut bolts just take the castle nut off the drive shaft and eather take the bottom ball joint out the hub or take the 2 bolts out of the bottom arm then the strut will move out the way why you pull the shaft from the box
Baker147

28th Aug 12 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah mate my friend did it the nnight so it's all sorted

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » 1.4 driveshaft 24 database queries in 0.0113349 seconds