corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cooling fan on permanently

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cooling fan on permanently
Jamie-C

User status: Offline
27th Aug 12 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I got the Astra the fan didn't work at all, so I presumed the fan switch was at fault, put a new one in and now the fan is on all the time as soon as the ignition is turned on.

Am I right in thinking that if the wires were bridged over somewhere in the loom, the fan would've been on permanently with the faulty fan switch too? So that would mean that the new fan switch I have is also faulty?

nibnob21
Premium Member

27th Aug 12 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If bridged, then yes with the old broken switch the fan would have been on permanently.

MX5 Project Thread
Jamie-C

27th Aug 12 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So the new switch must be faulty as well then

New Poll