corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Self Employed Photogs...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Self Employed Photogs...
Tiger

User status: Offline
16th Aug 12 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else having an unusual year?

I had loads of corporate work through 2010 and 2011 and a couple of weddings, this year's on its head with more weddings and less corporate work.
Marc

16th Aug 12 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought you had a proper job?
jrdn7

17th Aug 12 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sort of a self-employed photographer, but seeing as I'm still in school I not sure can call myself a proper one. Anyways, I had loads of work during school, so much so I had to skip a few days off school to get to the shoots, and soon as I summer holidays hit I had fuck all. Weird stuff.
Tiger

19th Aug 12 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Thought you had a proper job?

I have, full time electrical engineer, but I'm also a registered sole trader. Although I detect that maybe your reply was not as serious as it first appeared

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Self Employed Photogs... 24 database queries in 0.0119181 seconds