corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Watermark / Signature

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Watermark / Signature
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
5th Aug 12 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll apologies now as I no this has been covered SO MANY TIME before but i've searched and found nothing. I want to design a signature to go on my photo's just my name for example that i can put in the corner or were ever it looks best on some of my photo's.

How do you make one? I only have lightroom 4 at the minute is it possible todo it through this?

I shall delete this thread if some one can link me to another post ect as they must get annoying

BluKoo

5th Aug 12 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I haven't used lightroom before so I don't know if there is a text option or not, but if there is then just use that.
If not then try this: http://www.mylivesignature.com

(or any other signature creator)
AndyKent

6th Aug 12 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally I think they're a waste of time.

If you put it in the corner its easy to crop off the image, if you put it slap bang in the middle it ruins the image.

Advice is to not upload massive pictures if you're worried about them getting stolen.
Balling
Premium Member

6th Aug 12 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unless you're building a professional portfolio, I really don't see the point.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Watermark / Signature 25 database queries in 0.0084682 seconds