corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » clio 172, 182, cup Ktec racing coilovers and AST solid top mounts 300 ONO

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author clio 172, 182, cup Ktec racing coilovers and AST solid top mounts 300 ONO
ash-si

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 12 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here i have for sale are my ktec coilovers with the AST solid top mounts.
The coilover are overall in good condition, with no rust and the adjusters are free moving and not siezed, the thread remains undamaged. they are in full working order with no leaks from the dampers.
They come as a complete kit with everything you need, along with the AST top mounts. so they should fit to your clio with no problem.
These coilovers will fit the clios with the 54mm bolt spacing (172, 172 cup and the 182) They will NOT fit the 182 cup.
Fully adjustable ride height both front -60mm and rear -45mm.

Price i am asking is £300 or the lot, but open to sensible offers, will post for £15.

For any more info please call or text me on 07815125272 as i dont come on here all to often.

Here are some pics

kirx

22nd Jul 12 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£150? these are on offer £298 on ktec at the moment
ash-si

23rd Jul 12 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

along with the solid top mounts pictured. thses are around 190. but as the add states ONO.
ash-si

23rd Jul 12 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.kamracing.co.uk/ast-solid-top-mounts-renault-clio-mk2.html
kirx

23rd Jul 12 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ash-si
along with the solid top mounts pictured. thses are around 190. but as the add states ONO.

Ok mate what would you after to sell now? also what do you benefit from the top mounts never really looked into them just after some suspension for my 172 would like to do a few track days have you tried these on the track?

cheers Brett
ash-si

23rd Jul 12 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

solid top mounts generally give the front end a tighter feel. and solve the problem of the top mounts knocking which is quite common om 172's u can also adjust the camber and caster with these top mounts. no iv never had them on a track.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » clio 172, 182, cup Ktec racing coilovers and AST solid top mounts 300 ONO 25 database queries in 0.0113518 seconds