corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » greggsi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author greggsi
john_redtop

User status: Offline
   16th Jul 12 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Before I start or anyone else does I've read the other disputes and people say he's a good seller and and a good lad and the rest so don't bother posting saying that.

I bought some Speedo clocks off him 2 weeks ago still havnt received them I've bought and sold stuff in this time with me and the buyer having them in a couple of days. I've emailed him and all he said is I'll look into it I hurd nothing back so emailed again now with no reply he's been online all I'm gonna say is I know how it works as I sell stuff my self if its royal mail you get a recipt with my address on or if its a courier you get the same a dispatch note and tracking number so if there have been posted you should be able to provide them I've had to buy another set of clocks now as I can't wait any longer so don't send them out just refund me but as you will probably know I have opend a PayPal case.

Now let all the comments start saying he's a great guy he wouldnt rip people off etc I don't care he might not rip people off he might just take a long time to be arsed to post stuff
john_redtop

16th Jul 12 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is now sorted can this please be closed
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

16th Jul 12 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good stuff.
holmesgsi

19th Jul 12 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

god that tuck a long time to sort out

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » greggsi 24 database queries in 0.0073709 seconds