corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My flame red corsa b (x16xe)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My flame red corsa b (x16xe)
moffat

User status: Offline
7th Jul 12 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As some of you know my silver corsa come off the road to get some work done and turns out it was rotten, snapped crossmember, cracked axle and a few holes in the rear archs, so got offered this little red shell off Fraser :thumb: V plate with sport interior, spoiler, lowered 60mm on gmax shocks and springs!

so got it home, and fitted an x16xe corsa sport engine, having issue's wiring it up atm :tard:

also fitted my morrettes, 100mm back springs, opel badges, and painted bumper tops and arch trims satin black to freshen it up a little couple coats of tcut and its back to being red :d

so bought a decat and straight through centre section and running a standard back box atm, still to fit driveshafts and valver brakes and my irmy splitter needs painted and fitted.

few pics

p.s ive still got the nova, got a wee update soon with that

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My flame red corsa b (x16xe) 24 database queries in 0.0095098 seconds