corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » LN Customs Corsa B Sport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LN Customs Corsa B Sport
l88fty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Jun 12 at 12:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LN Customs Corsa B Sport

Hi all, new to Corsasport.co.uk, been told this was the best place on the web for all my Corsa needs 1st time Corsa owner, purchased my 1999 1.6 16v Sport back in November last year, had her hidden away in the garage for the past 6 months whilst collecting various parts & modifications for her.

Finally got her on the road just before the bank holiday weekend, if any of you saw the LN Customs club stand at Modified Nationals, you may have spotted her

Ferrybridge Services on the way home from picking her up and a couple of shots before shutting her away for the remainder of winter

After 4 months in the garage, time to crack on with the rebuild

A week before Modified Nationals and it was time for t&t and get her back on the road Then the week of Mod Nats after a couple of trips to various ends of the country to pick up new wings, doors, bits of interior and other mods, we put her back together

After being parked away for all winter and with new donar bodyparts, she needed a good amount of G3 before even starting to detail

Once at the Hotel for Modified Nationals, we could really give it some proper start treatment, using a Meguiars power polisher, DoDo Juice cutting/finishing pads and some Lime Prime, she really shined up a treat, this is why I am always liked black cars

First night at Modified Nationals and on the LN Customs club stand, very happy with my first attempt at a eurostile Corsa

Things still to come;
Colour coded Roof Box, DTM Mirrors, scuttle panel, wind deflectors, mudflaps

I am gutted I have missed PVS, but hopefully I will be able to involved with the CorsaSport stand at other events

Cheers. Lofty

[Edited on 11-06-2012 by l88fty]

LN Customs - Lincolnshires Award Winning Enthusiasts Motoring Club
Web:lncustoms.co.uk Email: Lofty (Club Manager) Tel: 07876220929
nibnob21
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow, car looks great. Bonnet is awesome! Stick a project thread up

MX5 Project Thread
jimmy 2.1

11th Jun 12 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks nice and clean. Bonnet looks really good, but not my thing really. Looks too random to the rest of the car.

Not sure if its 'Euro styled' either?

[Edited on 11-06-2012 by jimmy 2.1]
l88fty
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 14:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks folks. I've never really done a Euro car, so I'm new to it all, been in the modified car scene for years, had hot hatchs, vans, v6, scooby, tried just about everything except euro.

I think I'm going for a clean & tidy look more than anything else

Where do I put up a project thread?

Thanks

l88fty
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 15:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 11-06-2012 by l88fty]

Ben G

11th Jun 12 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's not euro style in the slightest, just clean, but good job anyway.
Corsa_Sport21

11th Jun 12 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks clean, bonnet looks pretty shit.

How does your neighbours feel about stripping cars/ parking cars in there front garden?? Was like WTF when i seen the pic with the Bora/Corsa/BMW and something else all sitting in the front garden of some1 else's house.
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 15:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by l88fty

I am gutted I have missed PVS, but hopefully I will be able to involved with the CorsaSport stand at other events

VBOA at Billing is next month, details are here - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=635351

Good start on the car, not keen on the bonnet or rear lights myself but it's not my car

[Edited on 11-06-2012 by Darryl H]

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
D0NN3R

11th Jun 12 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alrite ive seen this around looks good you probly seen mine out and about at ncp
l88fty
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 20:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Luckily that is my front garden, its shared grounds and they come out & join in the banter lol.

Yer Donner seen you about, I love your B mate, very tidy

nibnob21
Premium Member

11th Jun 12 at 21:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Projects section is here: http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=67

I thought more people would like the bonnet. It's not like it's some shitty DIY one. It's obviously been done properly to a high standard.

I agree the car isn't 'euro' , just clean lol. Euro usually entails small deep dish wheels, a lot of smoothed bodywork, wide arches and lowered to the ground.

I think some different headlights and some artwork on the roof would look good

MX5 Project Thread
l88fty
Premium Member

12th Jun 12 at 02:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
Projects section is here: http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=67

I thought more people would like the bonnet. It's not like it's some shitty DIY one. It's obviously been done properly to a high standard.

I agree the car isn't 'euro' , just clean lol. Euro usually entails small deep dish wheels, a lot of smoothed bodywork, wide arches and lowered to the ground.

I think some different headlights and some artwork on the roof would look good

Thank you, I will get a more detail post up in the Projects section. The bonnet has had a lot of attention, it seems to be the main feature that stands out to people and it turns heads where ever I take her

I'm actually looking at changing the wrap on the bonnet to a different theme and carrying that on, onto the roof

I'm on the look out for a set of black Depo's

D0NN3R

12th Jun 12 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Luckily that is my front garden, its shared grounds and they come out & join in the banter lol.

Yer Donner seen you about, I love your B mate, very tidy

cheers mate if you see me come for a chat
corsagsigav

13th Jun 12 at 04:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seen this parked on your drive the other day mate looks spot on think i have seen the bonnet before
l88fty
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 05:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsagsigav
seen this parked on your drive the other day mate looks spot on think i have seen the bonnet before

Its not very often I leave her outside the front, but its nice to have her on show lol. Yer I picked up the bonnet from Scunny, this is why I plan to redo it, with my own themed stickerbomb and carry it on to the roof as well

[Edited on 13-06-2012 by l88fty]

DanCobb

13th Jun 12 at 06:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please don't
l88fty
Premium Member

13th Jun 12 at 17:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DanCobb
Please don't

Each to their own. The idea of carrying it on to the roof was because I have a roofbox to go on, so it wont be too in your face as the roof box will cover it.

Dann19

14th Jun 12 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant see where the euro style part of the car is, but what i can see it is a very clean/tidy car!
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bonnet is trippy! and the car is clean looking. Nice work.
corsagsigav

14th Jun 12 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by corsagsigav

Its not very often I leave her outside the front, but its nice to have her on show lol. Yer I picked up the bonnet from Scunny, this is why I plan to redo it, with my own themed stickerbomb and carry it on to the roof as well

[Edited on 13-06-2012 by l88fty]

wasnt a lad called danny was it ?
l88fty
Premium Member

14th Jun 12 at 20:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really can't remember fella lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » LN Customs Corsa B Sport 24 database queries in 0.0152972 seconds