corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Does anyone actually do this? £12k for a 53 plate 206 CC

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Does anyone actually do this? £12k for a 53 plate 206 CC
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 12 at 08:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah although if you need it, it doesn't need to be a convertible or an M3. Perhaps the Omega if you need something big but no one "needs" the other two.

Obviously people are doing it, I just wish I could meet them.

There's a guy on the Puma forum talking about spending £1600 on a Puma just because it's got some history and is in a dealer, I really want to tell him to give me £500 and I'll give him the same car but I won't have a shave or put paper mats in the footwells.
Russ

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 12 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Not sure why you wouldn't just save up for a few months and buy it cash.
they target a desperate market, they need a vehicle, they need it fast, they can't get credit elsewhere

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Does anyone actually do this? £12k for a 53 plate 206 CC 23 database queries in 0.0096750 seconds